[Steppes] Archery

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 19 06:21:06 PDT 2006

Lord Alvin,

  I would respectfully like to ask a few questions off line if that is possible.  I am new to the SCA and to archery.

  Many thanks...

  Ana Maria de Albion

DonnelShaw at aol.com wrote:

Greetings,

We had a wonderful at archry practice yesterday. We missed those who
normally attend but understood that it was a family day. Next Sunday there will be
archery practice at our house starting at 2pm.

Lord Alvin

1361 Vista Ridge
Midlothian Texas

67S to 287 into Midlothian( Left)

Turn Right on 9th /663 (between the railroad tracks and CVS)
Go ALL>>>>>>>>>>> the way down.

Turn Right at onto 875

Take the second Right turn onto Vista View

Go straight up and the house at the top of the hill with the water tower
behind it is ours.

Please do not block the driveway. We have an easment back to the tower that
must stay open.

YogaLady

"To dream anything that you want to dream, that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do, that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits, that is the courage to succeed." Bernard Edmonds