[Steppes] Business Meeting

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Tue Jun 27 07:14:40 PDT 2006

I propose that we meet at the Carrollton park after fighter practice
on Tuesday since we are having a bbq with the FP group there anyway
and have the business meeting there. When we are done we can watch
the fire works that they do there at that park every year. :)

Everyone can bring their own bbq or food of choice. Those that want
to fight just show up at the fighter time and everyone else comes
after for the meeting.

What do you all think?

Chiara