[Steppes] OT - anyone for Imax 3D Superman Returns on Friday night?

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Wed Jun 28 10:41:36 PDT 2006

Where do you have in mind for dinner?

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:steppes-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Elinor Salter
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 7:00 AM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Steppes] OT - anyone for Imax 3D Superman Returns on Friday
night?

Hello all,

We are planning to see Superman Returns this Friday night at 9:45pm at
the Cinemark Imax 3D in Dallas (Cinemark 17, 11819 Webb Chapel Rd).**
About 20 minutes of this film will be in Imax 3D (the first live-action
film to have this done) and the rest has been remastered into Imax 2D
with 14,000 watts of beautiful surround sound.  **

News article about the 3D version -
http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=7521

Online ticketing is still available from cinemark.com or fandango.com.

We're inviting anyone who wants to come along with us - the more the
merrier!  We're planning on dinner before, but that's completely
optional, and we want to be there fairly early to get the best seats.
Just let us know if you're interested in coming with us.

--
Elinor Salter
Exchequer, Barony of the Steppes, Ansteorra