[Steppes] ot : superman at the Imax

Elinor Salter elinorsalter at comcast.net
Fri Jun 30 14:42:57 PDT 2006

*sigh*  This never got sent out last night due to the resumption of the
"why can't Comcast give me a continuous connection" saga.

If anyone still wants to get together for dinner, give me a call (# is
on the Barony's officer page).  I have no idea where to go, but the area
is crammed with restaurants.

--
Elinor