[Steppes] Exchequer position

Kelly Erickson elinthetimid at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 11:20:24 PST 2006

The position of Steppes Exchequer is still open. Although several people
have expressed interest, no applications have been submitted (to my
knowledge). My warrant is up in April, and this is a necessary position for
the Barony! Other than the quarterly and event reports, the job only takes
an hour or two each month, and I am happy to help with the transition as
much as needed.

Duties consist primarily of being on the financial committee, handling
financial matters such as processing fund request forms and writing checks,
and completing monthly, quarterly, and event-specific financial reports. All
forms are available online. You will need to take the next available
exchequer's warranting class, and help is always available from your
regional officer.

Application may be made using the form found at
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/forms/Application.pdf. You will
need to send it to the Regional Exchequer, Janie of Dragonsfire Tor (who
will actually make the decision) along with a copy of your current
membership card and photo ID. Please provide a courtesy copy of your
application to the Baron and Baroness, the Steppes Seneschal, and to me.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and pass this along to
anyone you know in the Barony who is not on the list.

Elin