[Steppes] appologies

Ruff Tracy frogangel73 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 20:16:37 PST 2006

Greetings:

  I appologize for not being able to attend the business meeting tonight.  I would like to thank Lady Gerita for all of the help she has been giving me with the publication of the news letter.  She does a tremendous job and she has alot on her plate at this time.  I had planned on attending tonights business meeting but I am instead at home  studying for mid terms tomorrow.  Ittt has been an adventure so far. I would like to send one more thanks out to our ve scribe.  He has also been working very hard to make the news letter into an  electronic forematt.  Thanks once again.

  Lady Mea Cornarro
  Steppes cronicler