[Steppes] It's here, and it will be at GULF WARS (sales plug, FULL of shame)

Alessandra di Fiore miladygodiva at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 16:46:32 PST 2006

OK . Most of you already know this. . In fact a chunk
of you already
have your copies in hand, but for those of you who
don't . . .

THE CD IS DONE!!!!!

That's right. The Long awaited, and anticipated (but
only slightly)
Musical collaboration of the "artist formerly known as
Stu" and the
"guitarist . . . . still known as Jay" . . . Is
finally here . . . And
we're bringing it to Gulf War.

Be one of the First (or more like the fifty-first). .
. And probably one
of the ONLY . People to own The debut album of the
extremely talented
and dare I say wolfishly handsome group. . .

<<<<<<<<<<< CELTIC UNDERGROUND >>>>>>>>>>>

This is their first ever full length production CD,
Digitally recorded and compiled by "a small group of
Highly
under-Trained amateurs" . . . (read "me and jay").
This could be your chance to have your very own copy
of this one of a
kind (thank God) Compact Disk

Celtic Underground is a newly formed Celtic group that
performs popular
Celtic songs with a Modern influence.
Their debut album "From the Circle" is loaded with 10
tracks that span
across the vast variety of Popular Celtic Music.
With Songs like:
- "The Night Paddy Murphy Died"
- A new version of "Star of the County Down"
- A Special Instrumental written and preformed by
Celtic Underground's
Lead Guitar, Jay Burns.
- and, of course, what CD would be complete without
one of your
Favorites. Get prepared for some slapping , shouting,
and even a Mighty
Crash in the ever-popular rendition of "Old Dun Cow"

All this plus 6 more songs.

How much would you pay for this this fabulous piece of
Digital
Entertainment.
$49.95?.....really?.......Sweet!!....well?...Um?....Ok........That'll
be
$49.95 than please......What?.....Oh.. I see.....Just
kidding......no I
got it..... Good one.....funny......Ok

How about $19.95?..........still too
much......hmmmm........ $12.86?
.......$11.45?......how about you donate 10 bucks to
our equipment fund
and I just give you the CD?....really?....you mean it
this
time?.......Fantastic!

Now You too can have this small, and probably
insignificant, piece of
history for a nominal donation of only $10.
Now I know what your asking, "Where can I get my very
own copy?"
Well my dear you can get it direct from the artists
themselves at GULF
WARS XV.
But you'll have to act fast because quantities will be
limited. (because
we are poor)

(of coarse if you weren't wondering "where can I get
my very own copy?"
and were instead wondering something like "why wont
this guy shut the
hell up" or maybe even "who the hell is this guy, and
why is he writing
this message like it was a freakin' TV commercial", or
maybe you were
wondering "I wonder what time American Idol comes on
tonight?" well than
I'm afraid I can't answer those questions .......or
..... umm.... maybe
just....one .. question....... 7 o'clock ....central
time .....perhaps
I've said too much.)

Not sure who we are, or where to find us once you get
to Gulf Wars? Just
make your way to the Shadow Legion Encampment, and ask
one of our
friendly Legionaires (stay away from the "no so
friendly ones"...they
bite). Or you can hear us perform LIVE at the Green
Dragon Tavern.

Not going to Gulf Wars you say? Well for a small fee
(i.e.. postage)
we'll even ship one to your very own front door (or
the back door, we're
good like that).
Help us continue to give in to our musical addiction,
and ensure that
future CD's could become a reality....

Thank you for your continued encouragement and
support...

Robert Minton
Singer, Celtic Underground
We do this because we love the music, but it's the
fans that make us
love it.

Lady Alessandra di Fiore

In The End:
We will conserve what we love;
We will love only what we understand;
We will only understand what we are taught.
Teach me well.