[Steppes] Calligraphers and Illuminaters

HARKINS shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 21 20:09:50 PST 2006

Tonight was my 2nd adventure with the Calligraphers
and Illuminaters guild. I'm having a blast. There is
great conversation, chocolate, and lots of sharing.

This time I learned even more about scrolls, awards,
painting supplies, and art in general.

I'm relatively new to the SCA and I'm really enjoying
working on scrolls. The people in the guild are very
helpful and really generous with their time and
talents!

My thanks to them for holding this each month and
being so helpful to me. Also the music was really
interesting.... hmmm pictish???

Susanne