[Steppes] Populace 3/24

Genie Barrett maggie.gene at justinanimator.com
Wed Mar 22 16:28:31 PST 2006

The highway billboard showed Carolle M. Cox smiling proudly and saying:

>Your house is finished already??
>
>Congratulations indeed.
>
>When is the moving 'party'?
>
>Gerita

Well, we're closing Friday, and I haven't decided when I will need
all the muscles.  We will be moving a lot of the stuff Friday, but I
may ask for help moving the Piano on Saturday.  I really think that
will be the best day for it, since most people don't work that
day.  I have the loan of a pickup so I can move a lot myself that
way.  Problem is, Justin is working over-time all week so I'm soloing it.

As for the moved in party, I plan to do that around the second of
third week of April, and you are all invited.

Maggie

PS, if anyone is willing to help, let me know privately, and I'll let
you know times and places.