[Steppes] Truck load

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu May 25 07:15:01 PDT 2006

Actually I was about to post this.

Greetings all.  We will be loadign the truck for Warlord this evening
(Thursday) at 6:00 PM and the storage unit:

U-Stor Trinity Mills
2551 Kelly Blvd
Carrollton, Texas 75006

This is right the SW corner of Trinity Mills and Kelly.  Near where fighter
practice is held.  Here is a link to their website which has links to a map.
http://www.u-stor.com/texas/carrollton/u-stor-trinity-mills.html

Please remember that the the gate is set to some down pretty quick after a
person goes throguh and it has no qualms about impacting your car.  Every
vehicle throguh will need to punch in the code to get ina nd the code to get
out.  I can give it to you after you get there.  THIS IS IMPORTANT.  The
barony can get fined by the storage company for all that tailgate in.  I
believe I was told it was $50 a pop, so please just get the code.

If anyone needs to get in touch with me feel free to call my cell phone at
972-896-9499.

Regards,
Alasdair "Drafted to be there for loading because my wife has to work"
MacEogan