[Steppes] OT - Moving

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 12:11:56 PST 2006

Hello all!

  If anyone is available this weekend and would be able to help a couple of ladies move, we would sure appreciate any help!

  I will be moving from East Plano and AnneMarie (Maya aka AnnaMaria) will be moving from Allen to our new place just off the Bush and the North Dallas Tollway.  Much of the assisance will be needed after 5 Friday and probably Saturday morning.

  If you are able to help, please contact me at 214-284-8855.

  Thank you!

  Lady Katheryn (the overwhelmed)