[Steppes] Demo Help Needed

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 05:15:30 PST 2006

Good morrow all!

As I mentioned at the last Business meeting, there will be a demo this
Friday, November 17, from 6:30 p.m. at Furneaux Elementary School in
Carrollton.  The Cub Scouts of Pack 845 have invited us to be part of their
monthly meeting, and this month's theme is Knights in Shining Armor.  I
would like a couple fighters (light or heavy would be nice) to come and
demonstrate some fighting and show off your armor. If any archers aren't
going to the event this weekend, they've expressed an interest in checking
out your equipment, too.  To top it off, the scouts are having their
advancement ceremony and as they are advanced, they are going to be dubbed.
The troop leaders would like us to be part of that as well.  They are also
interested in what the SCA has to offer children and families.

I realize that this is the evening of Populace and some of you are also
going to Bordermarch.  If you are free, I would appreciate the help, and
I'll do my best to be done so there is time to go to Populace if you wish.
Our demonstration should take no more than 20 minutes.

I appreciate your time and indulgence.  Please let me know if you are
available.

In Service to the Barony and Kingdom,

Constance
Steppes Hospitaler