[Steppes] Fwd: Private note from Deb - Texas Tailwaggers Rescue needs Santa Volunteers

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 19:15:55 PST 2006

Greetings!

I am Annwn, and my husband is John Haskins, and we have actually only been
in the SCA a short while, and been to only a couple events as yet. I belong
to a non-rpofit all breed, dog and cat rescue group here in DFW called Texas
Tailwaggers Village Rescue, and we are in need of some help!
I inquired with Sir Morgan (whom my husband trains with) and he thought this
would be an ok place to post this, as we really need volunteers and thought
someone might think this is fun!
We are a very small group, literally 4-8 foster homes or so, with an
additional base of maybe 3-5 voulinteers. This is one of our fundraising
events for the year, and is very important in allowing us to continue to
afford to pull animals from local shelters, given them all their medical,
spay or neuter them, and make them readily available for the right forever
home.

Below you will find the email with the details of the event. If you have a
couple hours to voulinteer, we would greatly appreciate it! Normally I give
time for this myself, but my little sister is due to pop with her first
child any time now, so things are in limbo....but we sorely need
voulinteers! Feel free to email myself, and i will forward all info to the
coordinator, who will then contact you with more info.

I appreciate any and all of you who can give some of your time for the
furbabies!

Thank you for your time!
Sincerely,
-Annwn