[Steppes] this Thursday in Lindenwood

vmarsh at twmarsh.net vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Wed Oct 4 20:34:05 PDT 2006

We will also have a short, short discussion of Canton business about setting the date and place for the Canton business/populace meeting this month.

I'd like to offer my home in Cedar Hill as the meeting place, Wednesday, October 18th at 7:30. This is still open for discussion with a decision to be made tomorrow night.

I will be closing bids for the Chronicler's officer tomorrow night.

We need a deputies for several positions. If you are interested, please come to our meetings.

Xene