[Steppes] Courtly Dance Class 10-10-06

Alicia hq at plumes.org
Mon Oct 9 17:00:40 PDT 2006

Hiya All!

We will be having our regular Courtly dance class tomorrow evening,
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 from 8:30-10:00 PM at the Campbell Green
Recreation Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas, TX.

In class we are currently working our way through the history of
European dance, so this week and for the next few weeks, we'll be
focusing on dance from 15th Century Italy. On the agenda for tomorrow
night's class: Intro to 15th century Italian dance. So if you've ever
wanted to learn it all from scratch, now would be a great time to show
up at class. Handouts will be available.

Also, the folks at the rec center asked if anyone would like to
volunteer to help out with their Halloween event, which is happening
Tuesday October 31st (incidentally, there will be no dance class as our
classroom will be converted into a haunted house!). If you're
interested, please shoot me off an e-mail and I'll get you in touch with
the staff at the center.

For more information about dance class in general, please visit our
website at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

(Also for really cute baby pictures, please visit
http://www.dancemaster.org/baby)

Good cheer!

HL Helene
(Alicia)