[Steppes] Elfsea A&S Night - Oct. 17

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 09:14:05 PDT 2006

Greetings!

Let’s have fun with Tassels! Again!

Only this time we will be learning how to take your
tassels to the next step with decoration!  Last time
we learned how to make a tassel. This month we will
learn how to decorate them with embroidered netting,
beads, and other types of embellishments that really
make a tassel have “Wow!” factor.

Lady Aeryn will have a few tassels pre-made for people
who did not attend the first Tassel making class, but
want to attend this one.

Elfsea A&S night will be Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at
7:30 pm.  This month it will be at Master Caelin and
Pyro’s house.

Location:
2220 Patterson Place
Arlington, TX 76012
(817) 265-6943

There is a list of supplies below.
If you have any questions please contact Lady Aeryn or
myself.

In Service,
 Lady Hanna von Dahl
 MoAS Elfsea
Arts_Sciences at elfsea.net

Lady Aeryn: alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com

Tassel Making
Supply List
At least 4 skeins of embroidery floss (to make 2
decent tassels)
Scissors (as it gets to be frustrating to pass round
only one pair)
Comb (more later)
A matched pair of wood beads (small, medium, or large
– does not have to be round)
A tapestry needle (large enough eye for six strand
DMC, at least 1.5 inch length, sharp point)

Suggested:
Metallic/ accent color thread for the finish work
(this is a good place to use up all those short bits
that are too long to throw away)
Small “fancy” beads/pearls to dress up the finished
tassel