[Steppes] O/T Stained Glass job

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Tue Oct 17 20:49:32 PDT 2006

       Good gentles, the place where I work, Freed's Homefurnishings in Dallas, has a curved curio canopy that needs repair.  It is made up of stained glass pieces, looking something like white fish scales.  Some of them are broken.  Some of the joints are loose, and the customer wants THIS piece.  It is discontinued, and the manufacturer cannot supply parts.  I am looking for one of our artisans with expertise in this area that would like to take on this project, quote us a price, and then make some money.
   I can be reached any time on my cell phone at 972-489-8086.
          Thanks, Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic of the Steppes
                  (Noble Field)

   It sometimes takes longer than one lifetime between knowing what you ought to do and doing it.
   Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules.
   Give me strength to face my weaknesses.
          *Ashleigh Brilliant*