[Steppes] O/T Memorial Service

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Fri Oct 20 20:20:44 PDT 2006

To our friends and SCA family:   As many of you know, our daughter, Lezlie Anne Field, died on August 2, 2006.  She was an English teacher in Bangkok, Thailand.  Due to the distance and legal formalities, she was cremated; that and the legal issues were just recently finalized.
   We would like to invite those who would like to offer us some support and comfort to a memorial service on Sunday, October 29th, at 12:00 noon.  The location is : St Francis of Assisi Anglican Church
                  1350 E. Arapaho Rd (corner at Plano Rd)
                  Richardson, TX 75081 (Dallas Mapsco 8W)
   The church is located at the inside office complex, behind NTB (National Tire and Battery) Dress is casual, and there will be  refreshments afterward.  There will be no burial service.
   For more information, e-mail me directly or call at 972-235-4824 or my cell at 972-489-8086.
        Thank you very much, Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic, Noble Field
                             Anne the Spinster, Donna Mallory-Field

   It sometimes takes longer than one lifetime between knowing what you ought to do and doing it.
   Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules.
   Give me strength to face my weaknesses.
          *Ashleigh Brilliant*