[Steppes] Losing a friend

Bre'nain / Noble noble at delafyeld.com
Sun Oct 29 19:21:48 PST 2006

       Lady Isobel of the Towers passing is a loss to us all.  Her history with the Steppes gave us a resource that will be long missed.  But most of all, we lost a dear, dear Lady; a Lady in every sense of the word.
   She was my friend, and I will grieve for her passing for a long time.
            Bre'nain MacGilla Pa'traic

   It sometimes takes longer than one lifetime between knowing what you ought to do and doing it.
   Life is the only game in which the object of the game is to learn the rules.
   Give me strength to face my weaknesses.
          *Ashleigh Brilliant*