[Steppes] [Lindenwood] Lindenwood Business Meeting Wed. 10/18

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Mon Oct 16 21:35:46 PDT 2006

Greetings!

All interested persons are invited to attend the Lindenwood Business Meeting
on this Wednesday evening at 7:30 pm. This is the first time we have have
our meeting outside of Irving, so please come by and let us know of your
interest.

The location is at 302 Sweetgum Drive, Cedar Hill, Tx 75104
972-299-9867(home)

Find your way to Hwy 360 south to I-20 East, go to Hwy 1382 / Beltline Exit
and go South on 1382. Hwy 1382 is east of Loop 12/Hwy 408 if you are coming
from Irving. If you are coming from Dallas or further north, come South on
I-35E and take the Hwy 67 exit to Cedar Hill, then take the Hwy 1382 exit
and turn left at the first light.

Go across Hwy 67. Hwy 1382 and Beltline Rd merge at the Post Office. Keep
going East, past the light at Joe Wilson Rd (there is an Exxon on the
corner). The next light is Waterford Oaks. Take a right (south) on South
Waterford Oaks. Go all the way until you see the dead end, then take the
last left before the dead end onto Shadywood. Take the next left (about 1/2
block) onto Sweetgum. We are the last house on the right, 2-story, red
brick.

I hope to see you there! I still need a written bid for our Yule Revel/6th
night celebration to be held on December 30th at Senter East. We already
have the site.

In Service,
Mistress Xene Theriane, Seneschal