[Steppes] Archery practice?

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Mon Oct 23 16:21:48 PDT 2006

HL Maili,

Yes, I figured that you knew the difference between "official" and
"unofficial" practice. That portion of my post was more for those
individuals who did not know what the difference was and I thought to
explain the difference before anyone went down a path that they did not
need to go.

Also, I know about migraines as well - dated someone who got them all
the time as well.

This was all that I was attempting to do with my post, which was to
enlighten individuals on who might be thinking about going that path. I
encouraged every officer to get a deputy, it does help. And those who
might wish to step up and take a turn as an officer, what better way to
learn whether you wish to take that final step and served the Barony and
Kingdom as a warranted officer.

Lord Michael