[Steppes] Garb for Twelth Night

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Oct 23 21:21:12 PDT 2006

Just for reference all of the list posts are archived.  The archive for this list is also public so anyone can see it.  They can be found at http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/steppes-ansteorra.org/ .

This means if you missed/lost a post it will be there.

Would this (http://lists.ansteorra.org/pipermail/steppes-ansteorra.org/2006-September/017960.html ) be the post you are looking for?

Alasdair
Co-Moderator, Steppes List