[Steppes] Middlefaire

cara at luciddreamingstudio.com cara at luciddreamingstudio.com
Wed Oct 25 22:59:11 PDT 2006

Yes, it was small.  But it was better conceived and better run than several
other first year faires that I've been to.  I spoke to next year's cast
director at length and they have some great ideas for the future but also
seem to have a realistic plan for manageable growth, rather than jumping in
at the deep and end and going broke right away.  Looking at it as a
potential vendor, you probably wouldn't sell too terribly much just because
there are not enough warm bodies coming through the gate yet (mostly Scarby
playtrons, almost no 'danes).  However, it might be worth it just because
the price is right and you'd get your toe in the door early.  I'm seriously
thinking about vending at it myself for next year, but I may yet opt for the
Celtic festival in Bedford instead.  Dave from Wild Wolf Forge was also
talking seriously about vending at it next year.  He too seemed to feel that
there was a lot of potential.

Eachna inghean ui Buiteler

m.k.a. Cara