[Steppes] [Fwd: need a favor from you shutterbugs]

Steppes Admin steppes-owner at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 6 06:52:59 PDT 2006

------------------------- Original Message -------------------------
Subject: need a favor from you shutterbugs
From:    "Duncan Hepburn" <duncan at stormypetrel.org>
Date:    Wed, September 6, 2006 8:19 am
To:      ansteorra-dons at lists.swordworks.org
         steppes at lists.ansteorra.org

As some of you know, last week my house was robbed, and my car
stolen from my garage. In the trunk was my fencing gear. In dealing
with the insurance company, they have indicated that they would
prefer it if I could show pictures of what is missing.

All of my blades were taken, along with the mask, gorget, gloves,
and the green/gold doublet that Benedict made for me.

So if any of you happen to have taken any photos of fencing that
have me in it, I'd appreciate a copy. I know it is kind of a hassle,
but it'd really help me out.

Duncan/Wayne