[Steppes] [Fwd: Rapier Fighters Please Pray Heed]

Steppes Owner steppes-owner at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 12 10:45:14 PDT 2006

------------------------- Original Message -------------------------
Subject: Rapier Fighters Please Pray Heed
From:    "Erik Langhans" <ELanghans at khou.com>
Date:    Tue, September 12, 2006 11:43 am
To:      modius at cityscope.net

Ahh a Baronial Championship.  Great Duelists taking the measure of
one another.  Up-and-comers making a name for themselves.  Dark
Horse fighters surprising everyone.  Friends meeting in tests of
skill.

It all happens here...

Tourney by the Loch.  The Barony of Loch Soilleir's Baronial Rapier
Championship.
http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/Tourney2006/index.htm

On Saturday October 7, 2006.

Come for enjoyable fighting, come for word fame, come for the fun
and come for the comraderie.

This year we have another reason as well.  A great prize.  The Prize
is a brand new Heavy Rapier from Darkwood Armoury donated by the
Landsknecht of Die Schwarze Gesellschaft.

I hope to see you at Tourney by the Loch on Oct 7.

Modius, WSA
Rapier Champion, Loch Soillier