[Steppes] Steppes Newcomers Revel Cancelled, Sort of

Constance Elizabeth Campbell constance.e.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:39:19 PDT 2006

Good evening my friends,

I recently announced that there would be a Steppes Newcomers' Revel this
coming Saturday at Master Robin and Mistress Serena's home.  When I made the
arrangements, I did not realize that Glaslyn was holding their Artisan of
the Flame on the same day.  The information I had on hand showed there was
no conflict on that day.  I did not intentionally mean to schedule an event
to conflict, and for that I apologize to Glaslyn and the autocrats of
Artisan of the Flame.

Noting this, the Steppes Newcomers Revel will not be held on Saturday.
Instead, I would like to coordinate a group of newcomers, or anyone else, to
go and support our cousins in Glaslyn for what sounds like a really neat
event.  If you are interested in participating in this caravan heading
North, please contact me via email.

In Service,

Lady Constance Elizabeth Campbell
Steppes Hospitaler