[Steppes] Courtly Dance Class 9-26-06 Revel!

hq at plumes.org hq at plumes.org
Tue Sep 26 09:11:58 PDT 2006

Hiya All!

Sorry for the late post:

As usual we will be having Courtly dance class this evening, Tuesday, September 26, from 8:30-10:00 PM at the Campbell Green Recreation Center, located at 16600 Parkhill Drive, in Dallas, TX.

As this is the final Tuesday of the month, we will be having our standard dance revel of goof-off dancing: Modern Folk/SCA-created dances and English Country Dance. Since the weather has finally (blessedly!) cooled off, garb is optional, as is bringing snacks.

On tonight’s dance list are Processionals and Progressives: Earl of Salisbury’s Pavane, Haste to the Wedding, Trenchmore, Manneschafte Pavane, and at 9:30 PM HOLE IN THE WALL!

For more information about dance class in general, please visit our website at:
http://www.dancemaster.org

Good Cheer!

HL Helene
(Alicia)