[Steppes] Steppes Letter due date approaches

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 27 05:30:12 PDT 2006

Greetings,
In this very busy season, I wanted to remind everyone that the due date for the Steppes Letter is September 30th (this coming Saturday)...I won't have but a couple of days to get it completed - so if you miss the deadline, I may not be able to get your submission in the final cut.

Also, if someone knows that they have populace in the month of October, please email me privately and I'll get that into the newsletter as well.

In service,
Susanne, Steppes Chronicler