[Steppes] 12th night theme

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 20 11:29:13 PDT 2006

Hmmm, first message didn't get through?  OK, we'll
just try a different email.

Pity I cannot find the time to attend business
meetings anymore, makes it difficult to stay on
top of things!  So whom is this year's 12th Night
Autocrat?  I'd like to make sure we get the annual
Tabletop Siege & Feast Crossbow Tournament on the
schedule.

Regards,

Ironwyrm

--- HL Chiara Francesca <vscribe at ansteorra.org>