[Steppes] Tear-down at 12th night

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 20:08:29 PST 2006

Gerita wrote:

"Lindenwood has offered to do clean up afterwards, but can use the help of
anyone left standing so we can all go home."

We will really need more help. Remember that we are an itsy-bitsy group and
we will be lucky to have the following gentles:

Master Philip
Mistress Xene
Baron Llywelyn
Lady Maria
Lord Phelippe
Lady Sunnifa

This is pretty much the core group of healthy (sort of) individuals who can
work. We also have our assorted teenagers and pre-teens that may be able to
help, but they may be asleep if it gets too late.

If anyone else can stay late and help with hall tear-down, please send me a
note at xaraxene at comcast.net . There may be more who are willing, but I'd
like a head count.

Thank you,

Mistress Xene Theriane