[Steppes] Greetings!

Alessandra di Fiore miladygodiva at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 16:47:45 PST 2006

Funny thing happened on my way to Arizona, I landed in
Red Oak TX. Myself and my two boys are here to stay
and are so looking forward to joining the shire
tomorrow. I do need to ask a favor, we were unable to
bring any SCAdian things in our exodus from
Mississippi and I would like to know if there is a
gentle that would be willing to lend me a dress and
the boys a couple of tunics? I'm a size 10 to 12, the
boys are size 12 and 7. I have a friend that is
interested in the SCA and I'm bringing his boys with
me and their grandmother. She has garb. We would need
to borrow a couple of tunics for them as well. They
are size 14 and 10.

By the by, I would be more than happy to assist in
clean-up of the hall and can confidently offer the
services of my short-folk.

I will have my email open this evening please let me
know if there is garb available.

Lady Alessandra di Fiore

In The End:
We will conserve what we love;
We will love only what we understand;
We will only understand what we are taught.
Teach me well.