[Steppes] Deadline!

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Jan 15 08:34:32 PST 2006

Dear Steppes,

This is the deadline day for officer reports, and writings of any kind for
the newsletter.  Since this will be our first effort to put the
Steppesletter on line, I know our Chronicler is hoping to have everything in
hand on time, so we can learn to do this.

We will still print a few newsletters, as discussed at the last business
meeting.  Most of them are taken up by "higher-ups" who accept them as the
Chronicler's Report.  If you cannot possibly join us in the online
newsletter environment ------ ok, scratch that.  If a Steppes subject you
know cannot join us in the online newsletter environment, please notify us
forthwith so we have enough copies.

In service,
Gerita
Editorial Assistant

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com <http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>

The years that a woman subtracts from her age are not lost.  They are added
to the ages of other women.  -- Diane de Poitiers (1499 - 1566)