[Steppes] Can someone lend a cot to a play?

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 27 03:32:08 PST 2006

Frisco Community Theatre is doing "Crimes of the Heart" and they need a cot.
Preferably something old-fashioned as it is set in the 70's.  The play runs
the final three weeks in February, so you can get it back in time for Gulf
Wars.

If you have one you are willing to lend to them, let me know ASAP and we can
work out how I can get it.  Thanks!

                                                        ---= f/k/a "little
Morgan"

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house."
                               ---= George Carlin
"Try not to become a person of success,
  rather try to become a person of value."
                               ---= Ralph Waldo Emerson