[Steppes] Mistress Kalida's surgery

alkudsi@aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 11:03:54 PST 2006

I have not yet heard from Thorkel, but since his phone is now off, I'm assuming that he is in the recovery room with Kalida.  When I hear more, I will let the lists know. I hope to know her room number and a direct line phone number at that time.  It goes without saying that calling today is unwise, and even tomorrow she might still be somewhat out of it, but I'm sure she welcomes your thoughts and prayers for her recovery.

Her surgery was for diverticulitis, which has been incapacitating her for quite a while. She troopered on for as long as she could, but the doctors finally convinced her that surgery was the only option left.

For your information:
The Admissions number for Zale-Lipshy Hospital is 214/590-3155 and the gift shop number is 214/590-3120.

HL Saqra