[Steppes] Calligraphy and illumination guild meeting

Ciard49@aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 22:50:08 PST 2006

Tuesday Feb. 21 at 7:30 pm is the next meeting of the Steppes Calligraphy
and Illumination Guild.  Come share paint, camaraderie, and chocolate while  we
decorate and illuminate scrolls for The Crown to bestow on deserving
individuals throughout the lands of the Sable Star.

There will be extra  tables set up so *everyone* will be able to participate.
 I look forward to  once again hosting the meeting in my home at 1130 N
Cottonwood Dr, Richardson,  TX  75080.

In Service,
HL Francesca