[Steppes] Fighter Footwear - Another boot selection

Elinor Salter elinorsalter at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 14:48:04 PST 2006

Well if 12 and 13 are large, what are size 16 then?  (Eirikr's feet)  ;)

We've given up looking for boots for the time being, but we might
investigate that outlet next time
we're over on that side of town.  Thanks for the heads up.  It's hard
finding any shoes for size 16
wide flat feet as it is.

--
Elinor Salter