[Steppes] Populace 3/24

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:30:27 PST 2006

A reminder that Populace is this coming Friday where we will share tales of
battle and war, as well as share food and drink with our friends and thank
those who stayed behind to defend our homeland. As one who has been among
the Homeguard before, but this time was able to make the trek to the wilds
of Glenn Ahbend, I thank you who kept our homes from harm.

Please bring your favorite drinks and munchies to share. We will be
providing birthday cake as a sweet treat.

Directions are as follows:

>From the South:

1.Make you best way to Hwy 78/Garland Road and follow it northward past Hwy
190, through Sachse, to Wylie.

2.When you get to the junction with FM544, you will be entering Wylie.
Continue on 78 to the next light, which is Ballard St.

3.Turn right on Ballard, go one block to Butler and make a left turn.

4. Continue to Third Street where you will find our house on the left side
of the street at the corner of Third and Butler. The Address is 210 S. Third
Street, Wylie, TX 75098 The phone number is 972-429-8985

>From the North:

Make your way to FM544 and follow it to the junction with HWY 78. Make a
left turn onto Hwy 78 and then continure from #2 above.

>From the West:

Take I-635 to Garland Road Exit and follow Garland Road north as per the
directions  from the South. As an alternative, take the Bush Turnpike to the
Hwy 78 exit to Wylie and follow 78 as per the directions from the South
listed above.

For further clarification, you can contact me by the email address this is
coming from, or by the phone number listed in the directions, or my cell
number which is 972-896-1505.

Garb is optional but preferable.

See you Friday!

Lyneya de Grey