[Steppes] HG Conal in the Champion's fight

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 26 12:41:51 PST 2006

I am stepping up to brag here on her behalf.

Her Maj asked me to view the tournament and assist in the event for Herself
at this battle because she could not attend.

Her Grace Conal was a whirl wind on the field.  Her finesse and skill proved
to be dangerous to her apponent as when he tried to press her or out
distance her, she countered with such grace and ease that I think he was
unsettled.

We see Her Grace at events as a lovely rose who always is beautifully
dressed and has a bright smile for everyone she meets.

Well I am here to testify that she is as deadly on the field as she is
lovely to meet outside the list field.  I was so proud of all the Ansteorran
Rapier champions, but Her Grace was exceptionally inspiring for me that day.

In service.

Larissa