[Steppes] Alternate possibility for Warlord site

AlKudsi@aol.com AlKudsi at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 21:14:13 PST 2006

I must have missed something here...did we lose the Canton site for this
year's Warlord?  Or are we just looking at alternatives?  It was like this string
started in the middle, without reference, and the information seems pretty
alarming coming this close to the event! Or did the Steppes list once again drop
about half of the posts for me again?  This is like the third or fourth time
in the last six months that it seems as if the first Steppes list post I get is
in the middle of a discussion, and I haven't a clue as to what precipitated
it or what has been said before.

Is anyone else as lost?

Saqra