[Steppes] Intriguing Class Title (proposed)

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 31 10:47:53 PST 2006

My (nonSCA) fiancée and I were considering matters of bladesmanship and suchlike this morning, and I received a link to the Fool's War event announcement (which I read a portion of aloud).  I mentioned also Jadwiga's "Alice's Restaurant SCA Library Week Challenge", and we then discussed somewhat of the nature of SCA participants:  the number of teachers and librarians who find solace, comfort, and companionship within our ranks.

Upon brief reflection, she offered the following as a class title:

    Etiquette, With Mayhem

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe (Mike C. Baker)
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em  |   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen