[Steppes] Apologies and question

Catalina Elvira Osorio Lopez de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 07:28:57 PDT 2006

I apologize for being less than clear on the intent of my post. I was trying
to make my header fit into a limited space.If I had said FUTURE Alternate
possibility for Warlord site, it probably would have been less ambiguous to
the populace at large.
My thoughts are that we will be limited to sites that are already set up for
group camping. Does anyone know about the suitabilty of the site that was
used for that Renaissance Fair near Tyler in March? I think it was Four
Winds Fair.

Catalina
nunca sin mi vino