[Steppes] Business Meeting Notes

crystal.lemming@prudential.com crystal.lemming at prudential.com
Thu Apr 13 09:43:09 PDT 2006

Bids are now open for Artisan and 12th Night

There will be an Oaks meeting immediately following this upcoming business
meeting (May 2nd).

March populace meeting rocked!

April populace meeting will be held on the 28th at HE Francesca's home
(1130 N Cottonwood, Richardson, TX 75080)

There will be a Prize bag sewing get-together at Lady Katheryn
Cunninghame's home this Saturday (15th) starting around noon.

The new Archery marshal is Alvin de Claremont.  Hurray Alvin!

The herald, Lord Guillaume, has two submissions ready to send.

Elin is in France!  :)  She will return sometime around the 20th.

We have received applications for seneschal, treasurer, chronicler, and A&S
minister.  Yeah!

We have fabulous prizes for Warlord (read with a cheesy gameshow host
voice)!  Seriously, we are getting some really great stuff.

If you know you will be make reimbursable purchases for Warlord, contact HE
Francesca (Sansavino) and let her know the number as soon as possible.  She
is the Warlord exchequer

The original Warlord tunic is believed to be held by the former historian.
Does anyone have her contact phone number?

--For your feedback:
Rebbe suggested that occasionally we should hold mini-tourneys, revels,
and/or possibly a populace meeting at Sunday fighter practice.  The
mini-tourneys and revels were generally well received, but there was
concern about moving populace meeting.   What do YOU think?