[Steppes] Sew day this Saturday May 6th in Allen

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 06:38:23 PDT 2006

Hello everyone

  We will be having another sew day this Saturday May 6th at Maya's house from noon to 6pm in Allen.  If you have not met Maya yet, she is a wonderful new addition to our barony!

  The address is 1427 Winterwood Dr, Allen, Texas 75002.  Tea will provided. You might want to bring colas if you want them, and it is also BYO munchies/sack lunch.

  T-tunics for loaner garb and bags for Warlord prizes are still needed if you want to sew for the barony.  Or bring your own project to work on.  All are welcome!

  If you have any questions, please contact me.

  Yours in Service
  Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
  Steppes Hospitaler
  214-284-8855