[Steppes] Steppes Warlord planning meetings

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 11:51:08 PDT 2006

Unto the populace of the Steppes, greetings!

Warlord is almost upon us!

We will be having a Steppes Warlord planning meeting every Sunday
night between now and Warlord at 7 p.m. at our house, 7135 Vinland
Street, Dallas TX 75227.  Munchies will be potluck.

Warlord staff members and marshals in charge are asked to attend at
least one meeting.  Any other members of the populace are very
welcome to attend as well.

--Serena, co-steward, Steppes Warlord xxxiii