[Steppes] Update to Steppes Fighter Practice Report Dated 4-30-2006

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue May 2 14:39:03 PDT 2006

Heilsa.

I must extend an apology to the lists for the following error in my
minutes of the Steppes Fighter Practice that happen this past Sunday,
April 30th, 2006.

The  attendance numbers are incorrect and were from a much earlier
practice in the year. I failed to catch this error and wish to thank
Centurion Morgan for bringing this to my attention. Reason why, was
attempting to speed up the publishing of these minutes.

People in armor:  20
Children:  6
Total in attendance: 40

The correct attendance was recorded at the beginning of
the section Titled:   In attendance this day:

Below are the correct attendance numbers:
People in armor:  10
Children:  1
Total in attendance: 17

Once again, my apologies for this error.

YIS,
Lord Michael Kettering