[Steppes] Silver tissue lame on sale

Morgan Cain (Ret.) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat May 6 16:39:48 PDT 2006

While doing post-garage-sale errands, I stopped at Hobby Lobby to use up the weekly 40% off coupon, and at the one at 15th and Alma in Plano (north side of Collin Creek mall), on their $1 rack, is a bolt of silver tissue lame.  It looked to be about eight yards, impressive!  Don't know why it's there, and it does have a $1 sticker on it, as the one by me still has it at the $3.99/yard retail.

If anybody is looking for such, you may want to check it out quickly.  They close at 8:00pm on Saturday and are NOT open on Sunday.

                                   ---= f/k/a "Little Morgan"

"Where is human nature so weak as in the bookstore?"
                              ---= Henry Ward Beecher
"We are all just demented dreamers."
                ---= Bill Fountain, "Decomposing Theater," One Day Only 7
"Try not to become a person of success,
  rather try to become a person of value."
                              ---= Ralph Waldo Emerson