[Steppes] OPUS DEI--not "Agnes Dei" tomorrow

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Sat May 13 15:13:32 PDT 2006

OK, OK, OK.....Can I plead "senility" or "senior moment"?

It's the Opus Dei, not Agnes Dei, founder's writings that is going to
substitute for a sermon at Church of the Good Samaritan on Highland Rd. in
Dallas (Mapsco area 37Y) at 10:15 this Sunday, 14 May.

For those who have read so many books they have forgotten which it was
mentioned in---try "The DaVinci Code."

Again.....sorry.

HL Lete Bithespring (of the Mind of a Steel--not Trap--Sieve!)

PS. If you reply personally to me, please put LETE as the first word in the
Subject line. I have to delete a LOT of emails due to the volume from four
lists sent there. I would hate to accidentally delete yours.
Thanks...Lete