[Steppes] OT: Found a Kitten

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon May 15 19:40:32 PDT 2006

Dear populace,
I found a kitten this afternoon, and after looking for its owner, I have
come up empty handed.  However, I cannot keep this kitten, and was wondering
if anyone out there would like an addition to your four-legged family.
She's very sweet, very playful, and will win your heart in a moment's
notice.  So far she's been pretty good with the dog.  She's bristled up
because she thinks she's bad but other than that she's a good kitten. If
someone wants to take her, please contact me off list.

-Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel