[Steppes] Baby Shower

hq@plumes.org hq at plumes.org
Wed May 24 09:57:56 PDT 2006

Hiya All!

We will be having a baby shower for HL Guillame de Troyes and HL Isabeau Lallement's (Russell and Erika Kinder's) first child on
Saturday, June 17, 2006 at their house in Plano. Both men and women are welcome to attend. If you would like an invitation,
please respond privately to me via e-mail at:

hq at plumes.org

Please include your mailing address in the e-mail and an approximate idea of how many folks, including you, might be attending
the shower.

The baby is due in the later part of July and it is a boy.

Our parties are always excellent! Don't miss out!

HL Helene Quivremont
(Alicia Borman)