No subject

Mon May 29 06:10:17 PDT 2006

Vivat Steppes!

Fritz  Catrin
Steppes

The Goals of the Barony of the Steppes for the Coming Year, as Agreed
Upon by the People:

1.  We agree to work to increase the paid membership of this Barony (new
and renewing; sustaining and family) by 25%.

2. We agree to fill and maintain a full slate of officers (with
deputies), having said full slate in place or rolling over to active
applicants by this time next year.

3.  We agree to each and all of us doing our utmost to support our
Cantons, by our prescence at their events and our service to their
activities.

4.  We agree to increase activity in our Guilds, by supporting them with
our presence and by teaching where we are able.

5.  We agree to hold at least two mini-A&S events by this time next
year.  Baron Master Fritz will teach the first one.

6.  We agree to have a minimum total of four designs submitted for
Baronial Cloaks by Fall Court of this year, and to comple those cloaks
by Warlord of 2002.

7.  We agree to complete a new Full Achievement Banner by Warlord of
2002.

8.  We agree that we will double the average number of article
submissions to the Steppesletter, to six on a regular basis.  We agree
that each of us will offer at least one submission in the coming year.